Dan Rossiter is a proven community advocate and successful business leader seeking your vote for the San Antonio River Authority Board of Directors.
Dan has spent the last decade working nationally with state and local governments from California to Florida, designing and successfully executing large scale infrastructure projects benefiting tens of millions residents across the nation. Right here at home, Dan is a tireless community advocate with proven ability to deliver results.
Dan is ready to serve Bexar County residents, delivering the safe, clean, and enjoyable San Antonio River we all deserve.
Early Vote is Oct 23-Nov 3 and Election Day is Nov 7. See our elections page for all the details you need so you can make a plan to VOTE!
Dan is endorsed by a bipartisan majority of the Bexar County commissioners as well as elected officials at the state and city levels of government. These relationships, many formed over years of active collaboration during his time as president of Thunderbird Hills neighborhood, will be crucial to effective service on the SARA board to the collaborative nature of most projects undertaken by the River Authority.
- Board of Directors – Brooks City Base (City Council Appointed)
- Founding Member – San Antonio Mobility Coalition – Emerging Mobility Technologies
- Immediate Past President – Thunderbird Hills Neighborhood Association
- Founding Past Member – Housing Commission Renters’ Solutions Subcommittee
- Past Member – San Antonio 2022-27 Streets, Bridges, and Sidewalks Community Bond Committee
- A decade successfully desinging and executing multi-million dollar publicly funded infrastructure projects across the nation
- Regular presentor in transportation industry conferences across the nation
- Successful small business owner, providing housing to working class folks across the Alamo City
San Antonio River Authority Mission
The San Antonio River Authority’s mission is to ensure the San Antonio River and the many tributary creeks within the San Antonio River watershed are safe, clean, and enjoyable.
In this video, Dan expands on this mission and its impact to Bexar County residents.
Pol. ad. paid for by Dan Rossiter for San Antonio